Eight CPAmerica Member Firms Recognized in Accounting Today’s 2020 Best Firms to Work For
Gainesville, Fla. (July 27, 2020) – Accounting Today named eight CPAmerica firms as best firms to work for. The annual survey and awards program, which is conducted in partnership with Best Companies Group, is designed to identify, recognize and honor the best employers in the accounting profession, benefiting its economy, workforce and businesses.
“We are excited to congratulate all of our firms who have been recognized by Accounting Today,” said Alan Deichler, president of CPAmerica. “The commitment that these firms have made to being great firms to work for is very impressive.”
CPAmerica congratulates the following firms on their recognition:
- Anglin Reichmann Armstrong, P.C., headquartered in Huntsville, Ala.
- Coulter & Justus, P.C., headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn.
- GRF CPAs & Advisors, headquartered in Bethesda, Md.
- Houldsworth, Russo & Company, P.C., CPAs, headquartered in Las Vegas, Nev.
- Kassouf & Co., P.C., headquartered in Birmingham, Ala.
- Maxwell Locke & Ritter LLP, headquartered in Austin, Texas
- Rushton, headquartered in Gainesville, Ga.
- Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C., headquartered in Norfolk, Va.
For the complete listing of Accounting Today’s 2020 Best Firms to Work For, please visit: https://www.accountingtoday.com/news/accounting-today-names-2020-best-firms-to-work-for.